}

Monday, August 7, 2017

Weston Four Months

*Unrelated to this post- I logged into blogger, to see nothing. Like absolutely NOTHING- no posts, they just were completely vanished. This is now the 2nd time that my posts just DISAPPEARED for no reason!? Really, really, really, really PO'd about that one, so if you're searching for other things...well, they aren't there anymore. Maybe it's Google's way of saying hey, you don't do this blogging thing enough and nobody is interested anymore so I'm just going to delete your very existence in internet land. Not a happy camper! OK, now onto Weston :)

My baby boy, my little boyfriend, the happiest and cutest little boy I have ever laid my eyes on is 4 MONTHS OLD! Four...as in three other months have passed since he was born, and then the month after those three months...FOUR. I can't even believe it. It's been the quickest, craziest and busiest four months of my life, and man he is the best. 


Sleep wise, he could definitely get better in that department. He honestly has no routine down yet. I try and stick to the same routine every night: bath, lotion & songs, say night night to his sisters, and then nurse him to sleep. He usually has a good stretch for 4-5 hours, and then the rest of the night is kind of a free for all. He's slept through the night ONCE in four months, and has come close a few other times, but generally I'm up two to three times at night with him. I know it'll get better, so I'm not sweating it right now, but man I could use a good nights sleep!

He discovered his thumb and it's the cutest thing in the world. None of the girls were thumb suckers, so this is a first for me and I just love it! For his naps he usually senses I'm about to put him down, he'll start crying and then a few minutes after I lay him down he sucks his thumb until he falls asleep. Sweet, sweet baby.  

His smiles are seriously the cutest, most infectious grins. You can't help but smile right back at him when he gets all shy and smiley around you. He's around the 90% for both height and weight (we'll know for certain his stats on Thursday) but I'm going to guess he's around 18 pounds already. He's HEAVY and solid, and carrying him around all day certainly takes a toll of my body by the end of the day. But he's so. worth. it! He's also starting to lean forward in everything you place him in, or when he's sitting in your lap. So I decided to try out the bumbo and he just sat there like yea, what's up mom? He's getting to be such a big boy and it kind of breaks my heart!


I still think he's the perfect combination of Kyle and I- although most people say he looks just like his daddy. I see a lot of Rylan in him, and I also see a lot of Kinsley in him, especially when I look at her baby pictures. But man, he is so handsome and I just love him more than I could ever explain to someone. Weston Kyle, you've made the last four months pretty darn dreamy :) XO

Follow us on Instagram @jkgilreath for even more photos and updates!

2 comments:

  1. I love ur blog! So sorry ur posts have disappeard :( keep up the blogging Jenna! Also, Weston is just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved reading the blog, but since you have less time to write on the instagram I follow you. Do not give up, the situation will be better.
    Weston is a wonderful little boy when I look at his pictures about me feeling like I want a little boy.

    ReplyDelete