}

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Easter 2017

We celebrated our first holiday as a family of 5. I'm so glad I planned ahead for the girls baskets because there was no time to go out and shop with a one week old! And yet somehow as prepared as I felt, I completely overlooked getting something for Weston! So the Easter bunny went shopping in his room, and put random items in a basket for him. Kinsley kept saying "mommy, Weston already has this!" and "he already has this book!". It was funny, and yet I somehow had to keep my story straight on why the Easter bunny was giving gifts we already owned. 

My mom had been in town for the week so she made us breakfast while Kyle went to church and I stayed home with the girls and watched them play all morning. We got them kites and they were begging to fly them all morning long. Once Kyle got home they were practically waiting by the door to go outside! Kinsley loves flying hers, and Rylan wasn't patient enough to wait for it to get high enough to where she could hold it and "fly" it.

We went over to some family friends for dinner and got to show Mr. Weston to his first group of friends (other than family). He did so well, only cried and woke up once to nurse. The girls had a blast and it was a good day, getting out of the house and having a change of scenery for us all!













No comments:

Post a Comment