}

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Thanksgiving and 21 Weeks

I think I've finally recovered from Post Thanksgiving Fullness Disorder. It's nice to be pregnant during the holidays, because you can eat and eat and eat and nobody will notice any difference in how much your tummy has expanded in the past 15 minutes. So that's the plus. The downside, is you end up eating way too much food...leaving you feeling like you might blow up and explode into tiny turkey pieces covered in cranberry sauce. Thankfully, that didn't happen but I did feel pretty awful most of yesterday. So note to self...don't gorge yourself on Christmas, mmk?

We spent our holiday at a family friends of Kyle's parents. They are such a sweet family and our girls LOVED being at their house. They have the cutest little dogs and I don't think either of our girls have ever been around small dogs before, so it completely rocked their world. Rylan was all about the dogs and kept calling them, following them, wanting to pick them up like a stuffed animal...it was adorable. Might I add, she is OBSESSED with dogs! And then after dinner, the girls played outside and had a great time. I loved watching them run around, watching Kyle play basketball with Rylan and Kinsley throwing a frisbee around.











I'm so thankful for my family and I am so blessed to have them in my life.

Moving on to our littlest turkey....the baby!
It's been a few weeks since I've posted a baby update, so we'll just combine it all into one post. I am so shocked I'm halfway through this pregnancy already.....and in about 4 months we'll have another baby to add into our crazy mix! Do you know how fast 4 months goes by????! AHH! Guess I should start picking out paint colors for the nursery, and thinking about the things we need for him.... Instead of sharing the usual facts about the week, I'll just write it out for you to avoid the same ol' same ol'. 




So Baby W has been moving so much now! Pretty much any time I sit down, he'll start squirming around in there and I just love it. You forget how amazing it is to have a reminder of the life growing inside of you. Kyle has been able to feel him...or should I say the BABY was able to let Kyle know he was around. Kyle put his hand on my belly, and he kicked SO hard it scared the both of us so bad. It was the craziest feeling and made us laugh so hard. Kinsley has even felt her brother move and the girls are so excited for the baby to come. They are obsessed with this youtube song called "Mommy's Got A Baby In Her Belly" and they both make me sing it to them every.single.night at bedtime. Rylan requests it at least 4-5 times before I call it quits. Kinsley always talks about how she's going to hold the baby, and feed the baby, and give the baby his paci, and take care of him...it's just the sweetest thing and I love that she wants to be involved so much with him. 

I've been doing pretty darn well, minus the pain I feel 90% of the time in my lower back, how sore my feet get after standing on them for so long, and how tired everything makes me...already! I keep having to tell myself to sit down and kick my feet up, but it's hard when I feel like I need to do a million other things than just rest. But I'm trying, and I know it's really what my body needs most. 

I literally am obsessing with all things boy. Anytime I see boy clothes or boy toys or boy anything...it just makes me so excited and giddy. I don't know if it's this feeling of this will be it for us or the excitement of it being something new for us, but man I am just so darn excited to meet him. As scary and terrifying as having three kids running around is, I can't wait to enjoy the craziness that is to come. And to have a baby boy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment