}

Sunday, November 6, 2016

18 Weeks

I can't even believe that I'm almost half way through this pregnancy! Like, when did that happen? I swear this baby is going to be born before I know it...and before I'm even ready for it. I've got to admit, the idea of having three scares me most days. I finally feel like I sort of have a grip on two of them, being able to handle grocery trips, dropping off and picking up from school in one piece with two kids, and juggling cooking dinner, bath time and bed time solo while Kyle is in the beginning stages of basketball season. So...uhh....what the heck is going to happen when I have a newborn added into all that? EEK! But I know, just like with all my other babies, it all balances out in time and before I know it I'll be wondering what life was like without that baby boy.

Ok...enough mommy emotional rants. 18 week and 6 days update!






How far along: 18 weeks

Total Weight Gain: ~6 pounds 

Maternity clothes: I'm still squeezing into my Gap jeans...although Kinsley tells me "uhh...it looks like you're doing exercises or something? Maybe those are too small for you" while I'm squatting, jumping and doing just about everything I can to get those darn pants on!

 Best moment of the week: Halloween! Seeing my girls dressed up is the best moment of the year. I love Halloween, and I'm so happy Kyle got to go trick or treating with us.

Miss anything: The usual things pregnant girls miss. Nothing out of the ordinary, although I do miss keeping a good nights sleep!

Food cravings: Nothing really. Ice water is my jam these days.

Anything make you sick or queasy: Not this week, yay!

Have you started to show: YES!

Gender: BOY! 

Labor signs: No.

Belly button in or out: Mostly in.

Wedding rings on or off: on!

Happy or moody: I still wonder if there really are "happy" pregnant people. Like do they really exist? Where they are happy all. the. time. Because let's just say...that is NOT me. :) I mean, I'm a real sweetheart!

Looking forward to: I have another appointment tomorrow with my doctor so I'm excited to hear what she has to say from our anatomy scan. And to hear that little babes heartbeat. And maybe convince her we need to triple check that it really is a boy :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't get the mental picture of you trying to put your jeans on out of my head and poor Kinsley trying to figure out what Momma was doing.

    ReplyDelete