}

Sunday, October 23, 2016

16 Weeks

I can't even believe a week has gone by already. I can remember when I was pregnant with Kinsley how slow time felt. Weeks felt like months, and months felt like years...and the last few weeks of my pregnancy felt like it took ten years. Now...I'm almost 17 weeks pregnant, still don't know the gender of my baby (which I already knew with both Kinsley and Rylan at this point), and time is flying by. I just can't keep up! I will say I like that my brain isn't consumed 24/7 with baby stuff....but I have a feeling that giving birth will be here before I know it and will NOT be prepared one bit. Names? Yea...no idea. Nursery idea? No clue. I haven't bought a single new baby item. How things change come the third baby ;) 

Photo cred: Kinsley. 90% of the pictures my head was cut off and she would giggle and say "I cut your head off mommy!!!" and then the ones where she didn't chop my head off are blurry or I was mid-sentence and look possessed. It's nice to have someone who is excited to take my photos...and chop my head off in pictures and make me look like the devil. But honestly, I love her taking these pictures. It's a memory I'll always have of this pregnancy...no matter how blurry or clear they are. 




How far along: 16 weeks 
Total Weight Gain: ~6 pounds 
Maternity clothes: I tried to squeeze into a pair of regular shorts and literally couldn't even get them over my waist. Sooo I'm sticking to mostly maternity outfits now. Or my pajamas...because those count for clothes, too. 
Best moment of the week: Starting to feel little flutters and the baby moving. Usually it's only at night and after I'd have some sort of after dinner snack and am actually sitting still for longer than 5 minutes. It was so cool, and don't think you can ever get sick of feeling your baby moving around.
Miss anything: I really, really, really could go for a beer. Especially on the weekends, and the weather has been so nice this weekend that I just want to sit on the patio, have a beer and watch the kids run around. 
Food cravings: No real cravings. Just really ice, cold water.
Anything make you sick or queasy: No sickness or queasiness, but man I am tired. Like beyond tired every moment of every day.
Have you started to show: YES! 
Gender: Hopefully in a week we'll know!! 
Labor signs: No. 
Belly button in or out: Mostly in. 
Wedding rings on or off: on! 
Happy or moody: I feel like I'm a good balance of both ;) But main I can snap! 

Looking forward to: Halloween! Maybe I should start on some Halloween costumes for the girls? But I also have my anatomy scan that morning and will find out the gender :)

No comments:

Post a Comment