}

Sunday, October 16, 2016

15 Weeks

I completely missed the 14 week post and picture, because Hurricane Matthew had other plans of making our life extremely chaotic. Thankfully we survived and had NO damage at all (we are very lucky and very thankful for that), but life just took over everything else so I missed a week. But here we are at 15 weeks, going on 16 tomorrow :)





How far along: 15 weeks 
Total Weight Gain: ~6 pounds 
Maternity clothes: it's a good mixture now of both non-maternity and maternity. 
Best moment of the week: Getting to see the baby, hear their heartbeat and get a 70% confirmation on the gender. Although I can't really say that was a high moment for me because I still don't 100% know what the baby is.
Miss anything: Beer, wine, margaritas, sangria....you get my point. 
Food cravings: Nothing really. Just really cold drinks, and cold fruit. And really salty chips. 
Anything make you sick or queasy: I've had a really good week, so I'm VERY happy about that!
Have you started to show: YES! 
Gender: I have a feeling what the babe is, but am keeping my lips shut (or fingers) 
Labor signs: Oh lord, no! 
Belly button in or out: Mostly in, but a little tiny part of the top of my belly button is showing 
Wedding rings on or off: on! 
Happy or moody: I feel like I'm a good balance of both ;) 

Looking forward to: Halloween...for many reasons, but mostly because that's when my fetal anatomy scan is and we'll know FOR SURE what the gender of this baby is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment