}

Friday, September 23, 2016

12 Weeks

I seriously can't even believe I have another pregnancy to capture, from start to finish. Although Rylan's updates were few and far between and she got the short end of the stick for her future baby book....I'm going to really try to stick to this one! Considering it will be my last pregnancy, I want to remember it all. So in two years when I get that I miss having a baby feeling, I can just scroll through posts and reminisce. Oh little baby, how it's so surreal you're coming into our lives in a few months. 





How far along: 12 weeks 
Total Weight Gain: ~3 pounds 
Maternity clothes: sometimes I'll whip out a pair of maternity shorts, just because my usual ones are getting a little harder to fasten, but that's it so far 
Best moment of the week: Being able to finally announce the news! I feel like I've had this giant secret for so long, that it feels good to let it all out :) 
Miss anything: There are plenty of nights where I could use a glass of wine 
Food cravings: No real cravings, but have noticed I can't get enough salt on food and have a weird love affair for Diet Coke all of a sudden. I'm not a soda drinker, so that's a weird craving for me. 
Anything make you sick or queasy: There's no real trigger, but I feel like I have the flu every single day. Body aches, nausea, headaches...it's not been a fun start this pregnancy 
Have you started to show: YES! 
Gender: I have a feeling what the babe is, but am keeping my lips shut (or fingers) 
Labor signs: Oh lord, no! 
Belly button in or out: Mostly in, but a little tiny part of the top of my belly button is showing 
Wedding rings on or off: on! 
Happy or moody: Uhh... maybe I should let my husband answer that one ;) (Moody...very very moody) 

Looking forward to: Not feeling awful every. single. day. And the gender :)

No comments:

Post a Comment