}

Monday, February 22, 2016

Rylan's First Birthday Party (Secret Garden)

I can't even believe my baby is already ONE! Lord, that was a quick year. We celebrated her birthday over the weekend with our family and it was the perfect day for our perfect wildflower. She didn't understand the whole party thing, but she certainly was enjoying herself and had a great time! It made my heart extremely happy :) And best of all, Marley came to visit for the weekend so it just topped it all off! 

Her theme was Secret Garden. What's funny is I had this idea for her nursery but never did anything with it because we're in a rental right now, and I didn't want to invest too much time and energy on it. So fast forward a year later...and I went with that same theme as a party, without even knowing it until after the fact.

My mom made her the cutest smash cake, cupcakes for the kids and the most beautiful naked cake I've ever seen. And it tasted equally as delicious as it looked! We had chicken tenders with hawaiian rolls, pasta salad (it's the most amazing pasta salad of all time), PB&J for the kids, chips, spinach artichoke dip, and a big fruit bowl. Simpe and sweet, and perfect. Our party favors were cups filled with a shovel, a plant kit and gummy worms...so they could make their own secret garden at all. 


Rylan just looked absolutely beautiful. She just was glowing in her pretty pale pink dress, and her adorable floral headband and gold bunny shoes. I just wanted to eat her up, she was so darn cute. We had a great time. It was the perfect day to celebrate our baby girl. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment