}

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sheriff Kinsley's Wild West {2nd Birthday Party}

WHEW!
Kinsley's 2nd birthday party has come and gone.
And my pregnant body is happy in some ways.
My get up and go, is now parked on the couch for a solid week ;)

We had so much fun!
There were balloons, BBQ, yummy desserts, lots of presents, friends and fun.
I'll do a post later in the week for more of the party details, but for now I'll let this post do the talking.
Scroll away my friends...there are TONS of pictures to see!



















































We are exhausted.
But very happy for having had such a great party for our little cowgirl.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Her lil chucks are adorable, and she looked so big in her sandbox (I'm pretty sure we have the same one)!! Happy birthday K!!

    ReplyDelete